The terms and conditions set out below apply to Bookings for Car Wash & Valeting Services made on this website. By making a Booking, you accept these terms and conditions. Please read through these terms carefully.
The following words shall have the following meanings in these Conditions:
Agent means the location at which the valeting takes place
Booking means the booking made for Car Valeting Services by You
Car Valeting Services means the car wash & valeting services provided by the Agent on behalf of Quality Hand Car Wash
Conditions means these terms and conditions for Quality Hand Car Wash Locations.
Quality Hand Car Wash refers to the company Quality Hand Car Wash (SW) LTD, Pottery Road Kingsteignton, Newton Abbot, Devon. TQ12 3BN.
You means the individual, firm, company or other party contracting with Quality Hand Car Wash
- This website is owned by Quality Hand Car Wash.
- You are entering into a contract with Quality Hand Car Wash for Car Valeting Services based on these Conditions. The Booking confirmation email shall act as proof of contract. The date of the contract is the date and time of confirmation of the Booking, as stated in the Booking confirmation email sent to the email address entered and confirmed by you during the online booking process on this website. You are responsible for supplying a valid email address and ensuring receipt of the Booking confirmation email. Quality Hand Car Wash cannot be held responsible for non-delivery of email due to transmission failure.
- Bookings can be made by persons aged 18 years or over.
- Bookings must be made no less than 24 hours before arrival at Quality Hand Car Wash. All Bookings are subject to availability and Quality Hand Car Wash reserves the right to withdraw availability at its entire discretion for a given date.
- The price you pay is the price accepted and confirmed by you during the online booking process. All prices are in British Pounds and include Value Added Tax.
- You must not resell, assign or transfer any Booking (in whole or in part).
Car Valeting Services
- On arrival, your vehicle will be checked into the Quality Hand Car Wash section of the Car Park via the standard entry procedure.
- During your service, our agents will carry out the Car Valet Services in a designated cleaning zone. You can stay in your car, on site or leave the vehicle with us.
- You are responsible for removing all items from your vehicle. You should place all child car seats in the boot. Quality Hand Car Wash and/or the Agent shall not remove or tamper with any car seats that are not placed in the boot and will avoid this area of the vehicle when providing the Car Valeting Services. Quality Hand Car Wash and/or the Agent may need to move any car seat placed within the boot to provide the Car Valeting Services but shall treat such items with care and replace in the boot if moved. Quality Hand Car Wash and/or the Agent shall accept no liability in relation to child car seats. You are strongly advised to check the condition of any child car seat(s) prior to departing the Quality Hand Car Wash to ensure it remains fit for purpose
- You agree that Quality Hand Car Wash and/or the Agent shall be permitted to move your vehicle as required for the purpose of providing the Car Valeting Services.
- The Agent use professional cleaning products to ensure your vehicle gets the best possible care. Should you have any concerns about the cleaning products used, please contact Quality Hand Car Wash via email email@example.com
- You are required to notify Quality Hand Car Wash at the time of Booking if your vehicle is a high value vehicle.
- You may be required to provide details of your vehicle insurance documents upon the reasonable request of Quality Hand Car Wash.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that all contents and valuables are removed from the vehicle prior to your arrival or on departure from the valeting location. Quality Hand Car Wash shall accept no liability for lost valuables for any personal belongings left in the vehicle.
- Any vehicle claims cannot be considered unless they are reported prior to departure from the Quality Hand Car Wash location. Quality Hand Car Wash accepts no liability for loss or damage unless such damage is proved to be caused by our negligence or the negligence of our Agent.
- Old/New or non-original paintwork can be damaged in the cleaning process if there is pre-existing damage which may not be visible prior to the wash process. All such defects shall be indicated to our staff prior to commencement of the cleaning process. We reserve the right to refuse to carry out the service.
- Light covers
- Wheel covers
- Luggage Racks
- Loose or broken mirrors/rear view mirrors
- Non factory items
- Loose valves
- Loose badges
- Loose wipers
- Chipped/cracked windscreens
- Dashboard Lights
- Electrical faults
- Stone chips
- Lowered vehicles
- Prior chrome damage
- Vehicles left overnight
- Quality Hand Car Wash shall not be liable for any indirect, special or consequential loss.
- Nothing in these Conditions shall operate to limit or exclude the liability of Quality Hand Car Wash for:
- Death or personal injury resulting from Quality Hand Car Wash’s negligence (including the negligence of Quality Hand Car Wash’s agents, employees or the Agent(b) fraud, fraudulent misrepresentation or fraudulent concealment of Quality Hand Car Wash, its agents, employees, or the Agent; or
- Any matter which cannot lawfully be excluded or limited.
- Payment shall be made at the time of making the Booking online via Barclays
How to cancel/amend your Booking
- You can cancel your booking by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org and providing your booking reference number, date of booking and the Quality Hand Car Wash location you had chosen.
Quality Hand Car Wash only collect the necessary details to make an appointment for our customers. All payment details are dealt with by Barclays. Quality Hand Car Wash details will not be shared with third parties.
- Quality Hand Car Wash prides itself on its standards of service, however should you be unhappy with the service, you should advise our agents of any issues prior to leaving the Valeting location where they can be dealt with at time of discovery.
- Quality Hand Car Wash reserves the right, without notice, to amend the specification of the products or services presented on this site and to discontinue any product or service.
- Quality Hand Car Wash reserves the right to cancel a Booking at any time prior to delivery of the Car Valeting Services due to non-availability of the Agent’s staff/goods, subject to the payment of a full refund to any affected customer.
- A failure by Quality Hand Car Wash to enforce any right conferred upon it by these Conditions shall not be deemed a waiver of such right or operate so as to bar the exercise or enforcement thereof at any subsequent time or times.
- If at any time any one or more of the provisions of these Conditions becomes invalid, illegal or unenforceable in any respect under any law, the validity and enforceability of the remaining clauses and/or sub-clauses hereof shall not in any way be affected or impaired.